Thread: 3 Part Q?
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2009, 06:55 AM

Default 3 Part Q?

1. No way to assign to midi cc, the filter cutoff knob of the edit 2 screen, of Structure Free? Right clicking has no effect like the smart knobs.

2. I'm wondering why Xpand2 won't play notes well from the Yamaha DD-55, but just fine from a keyboard. If I do a percussion take, I only get sound about once every 3 seconds or so. Almost like it is choking up. The midi track captures all the notes fine from either controller. Playback from a midi track works fine. The midi filter is set to notes only. The dd50 sync setting makes no diff. It's only hooked up as a controller input. If Strike is in the place of Xpand2, it plays nice from the Yamaha. Ideas anyone?

3. Where might one find toy piano samples?

Bonus round: The midi node indicator's bottom half is covered by the top of the main screen of Strike, always. Hard to tell which instance I'm seeing. It does it with Structure Free, but when I click another plug, then click back to Structure Free, I then can read what midi node it is, clearly just like it's whole screen has been refreshed. Strike won't clear up like that. Probably just a screen draw issue?

Thanks for ideas on these.