View Single Post
Old 07-05-2022, 10:17 AM

Default Re: Clicks and co.. What's wrong?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darryl Ramm View Post
So! What!! Nothing! Really Surprising! About! That!!!! Not untypical behavior with plugin problems!!

Plug-ins installed in Pro Tools but not being used are very capable of causing CPU problems. Again, you need to be following the standard troubleshooting approach. Have you moved *all* .aaxplugin files out of the plugin folder, trashed prefs and tested with that? And if that does not solve the issue then leave the other plugins uninstalled when you do other testing.
My dear...
Thank you for your kind reply.
In a reply I posted a few hours ago (but which does not appear, I do not know the reason for this blocking), I explain that I have this problem since February, and that I have repeatedly carried out the procedures for resolving the problems. Removing plug ins? done! deleting preferences? done! I didn't mention it clearly in my initial post but I've done ALL the maneuvers mentioned here (I did the maneuver of changing the disk cache this afternoon, without result).
Posting a message here is a last resort for me, don't think I'm going to ask you a question if the answer is on the first page found on google!

Thanks