View Single Post
Old 08-29-2021, 10:51 AM

Default Re: Pro Tools se ha cerrado inesperadamente y error code 11

Sorry!

Hi to everyone! I'm having problems with a Pro Tools project (2018.12.0) I can't open it, the message "Pro Tools has closed unexpectedly" shows up after loading session.

It seems that the problem is getting worse. At first I could open some of the previous versions of this project but right now I can't open any of them. I've tried to open old projects and they do work. Anyway, if I change the playback engine for example, or the buffer size, the same error appears and I can't open that project anymore.

It all started when I accidentally moved the Thunderbolt cable of my Apollo Twin and the connection was lost for a moment (the cable did not disconnect). The Pro Tools project I was working on crashed. I went to the backups folder but it wouldn't let me open any. At some point the Pro Tools error code: 11 also appeared on the screen.

I saw this YouTube tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_aPQhqAMOs&t=206s but none of the 4 tricks worked out for me.

If someone knows how to solve it please tell me something. Thank you very much to all of you for your time! 🖤🖤