View Single Post
Old 03-29-2012, 09:16 PM

Default Pro Tools 10 Closes Slow

Hi again, still no resolve to my ASIO device error and StudioLive. Here is a new one.

I have been working in other programs and its great! No problems at all. I wanted to install some VST's and get some new sounds and I did a whole bunch of them like I always have been doing for eh the last say 10 or so years. Most programs skip non functional plugins after having trouble one time or so. Now I uninstalled some of the Plugins that I saw on the PT screen that it got stuck on. So now I get into session fine and everything seems to work but when I close session it takes 5 mins now after the plugin change.

When I end via Task Manager I have to restart to get it to work again.

All my other programs work fine...

Any Ideas how to see whats making it slow when closing???

1-I would have never paid for this software if I knew this was going to be such a 4 month long process at almost 3 thousand dollars to get to work properly (and still cant)
2-Avid seems completely backwards and does not do enough research on PT on Windows, Spend the money hire the team and figure this thing out!!!! How can all other softwares work Flawlessly (Cubase/Wavelab/Ableton/Vegas/Reason/Traktor) But PT NO WAY WTF???
3-Cant they just implicate some of the routing like all other working software? Dissect someone elses codes!
4-8th graders on cracked software have better luck on at making music then me with my supposedly PT Dream Machine I built.
5-Not Everyone uses a MAC!!!!!!!

Thanks!!!!