Thread: 12.9 any news ?
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2017, 08:25 PM

Default Re: 12.9 any news ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacorien View Post
Truth is, I love PT but i never hear Fruity Loops, Logic, Ableton, Reasons, Cubase having all these issues. But if PT continue or try to charge then I guess our studio will change over to Reasons because I'm not a big fan of Logic. That's just my opinion.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
Don't know how much time you spend on their forums, I haven't in a while, but each software has had it's fair share of lingering issues, it isn't greener in the other yard. Some company might be faster in releasing bug fixes, other's might be slower, but as long as it get fixed, that's all that should matter no?

P.s I do agree that bug releases should be made available to all even those who are not on an active subscription for the versions they are at. For example, if a bug fix is made for version 12, but for some reason they are now on version 13 ( if there's ever a change in the prime number) then the person who is still on 12 (obviously they are not on a subscription) should receive the bug fix for the 12th version, no matter what . it is. On the other hand, enhancements and new functions well that's an other story.

Wave-T.com