Thread: 12.9 any news ?
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2017, 08:22 PM

Default Re: 12.9 any news ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barry Johns View Post
26 new things and you say that with a straight face? I'm not meaning to sound rude more jokingly. But reality, three have been very, very few "New" features.

Avid gets zero credit for giving Vanilla HD features, it was criminal that they waited that long for that!

Just about every release up to and including PT11, Avid/Digi brought value to the upgrade, that all but disappeared at the release of 12!!!
Is it criminal that Nuendo or Cubase, or Studio one, or Reason, or Cakewalk and others have different versions that each versions have more tools than the other? It's funny how it seems to be alright for all the others but not Avid? Where does that Bias come from?

I personally think that with all the bug fixing Avid has made in PT 12, that it has brought up the value of this software even higher than ever before, because for one of the first time, to me at least, it shows that Avid really cares about it's product and customers and will go to great strive to bring this software to a level of stability that we haven't seen in a long.. long... long time.. in a galaxy far.. far away

Wave-T.com