Thread: 12.9 any news ?
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2017, 10:24 AM

Default Re: 12.9 any news ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emcha_audio View Post
So let me see, you're not happy that in the span of less than 2 years they came up with 26 new things / enhancement not counting the myriad of bug fixing they've been doing, when we were lucky to see maybe 5 or 6 in one release before the subscription? Let's not forget to add 12.8.1 which just came out with even more bug fixes.. Bug fixes takes probably as much time in coding than developing something new and it has the added bonus that it gives more stability to the software.
26 new things and you say that with a straight face? I'm not meaning to sound rude more jokingly. But reality, three have been very, very few "New" features.

Avid gets zero credit for giving Vanilla HD features, it was criminal that they waited that long for that!

Just about every release up to and including PT11, Avid/Digi brought value to the upgrade, that all but disappeared at the release of 12!!!

MacPro 5.1 (12) Core (2009 MacPro 8 Core Upgraded to a 12 Core MacPro), 56 Gig Ram, SSD System & 3 - 2TB Drives, OSX 10.9.5, Windows 10 Via Bootcamp