View Single Post
Old 09-23-2021, 05:24 AM

Default Re: UBK-1 AAX DSP not showing up in Hybrid mode.

I remember the Clariphonic was updated to MKII version. I can't see compatibility on the Kush site which is a bit of a shortcoming.

Looking at the release notes for the UBK-1 it says it was rebuilt from the ground up.

UBK-1 - Release Notes

--------------------

Oct 14, 2020

- Rebuilt the DSP from the ground up to allow for Logic Pro X 10.5 and Catalina compatibility on Mac, and machine authorization on Mac and Windows.
- As a result of the new framework, many old lingering bugs may now be a thing of the past.

IMPORTANT NOTE FOR PRO TOOLS USERS ON MAC
- There is a known issue in this release which causes the Cmd+opt+ctrl+click shortcut for enabling automation parameters in Pro Tools to instead zero out the control. A fix is in the works, but for now you'll need to use the 'auto' menu on the plugin window to activate parameter automation for the plugin.

--------------------

Feb 2, 2018

- Addressed an annoyingly persistent "newer version is already installed" error when installing UBK-1 on Mac OS.

--------------------

Jan 30, 2018

- Fixed a file structure error which caused total AU failure on certain Macs with Solid State Hard Drives.
- Fixed an issue that caused UBK-1 to fail on Mac OS 10.13 (High Sierra)
- NOTE: UBK-1 AAX will be locked at 1.2.4 until further notice.

--------------------

Sep 10, 2014

- Fixed occasional odd distortion when Pro Tools allocated DSP cycles in a manner which could reasonably be considered 'innacurate'.

--------------------

UBK-1 was first released on November 20, 2012 and the records of specific changes prior to version 1.2.1 have been lost to the winds of time. Rest assured they were all 100% necessary, and never needed any kind of additional fixing for any reason whatsoever. (Don't quote me on that... -dev)

I recall Greg took over the coding himself after it was previously done by a third party? Maybe he never implemented the DSP side?

Stephen

https://www.waves.com/r/djgsi6