View Single Post
Old 05-23-2022, 11:26 AM

Default Re: How do I install Xpand2?

Hi! Thank you both so much for the responses!

I did solve my problem. I am running on a Mac. I don't own Pro Tools -- I downloaded the trial version of Pro Tools Ultimate, which is allegedly the full version but only works for a month. I hoped that would be long enough to decide whether I wanna spend the big bucks on the program or stick to my Logic Pro ways. But somehow I had downloaded a faulty version of Xpand -- it didn't have the installer, so it wasn't putting the plugin into Pro Tools.

I found the correct link by logging into my Avid account, clicking on MY PRODUCTS, clicking on PRO TOOLS ULTIMATE TRIAL, and then clicking on SOFTWARE DOWNLOAD LINKS & PRODUCT DETAILS. Trial and error got me there!

Once there, Xpand is listed under PRO TOOLS PLUG-INS and its also one of about 25 downloads listed under Avid Complete Plug-In Bundle. I just went ahead and downloaded them all and installed them all, because I don't yet know what I don't know!

A simple search of Avid's website for Xpand did not take me there, so I was kind of at a loss as to where to find it.

Anyway, thanks for the quick response!

T