View Single Post
Old 05-03-2016, 06:26 AM

Default Re: Will there be any 12.5.X bug fix releases?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOM@METRO View Post
As always, just a guess, but I would not be surprised to see a maintenance release this month.
The really interesting thing is right now my system is actually very stable (so far). Given that I have been on Pro Tools for 13 years so of course I chose to stay on PTHD 12.4.1 Yosemite, so as to allow the forward recon blood letting to subside a bit, before actually moving my army to the new front.

So my fondest hope is that the now officially promised HD Core Audio fix ( for streaming 3rd party) will be in this "maintenance release" I know doing so would gain back some of the lost confidence I have in Avid....................
The only fly in that ointment will be of course if the maintenance is only going to be for 12.5 (given that Avid has apparently decided not to actually "fix" any older versions ) and the 800 gorilla question is of course , will the next "maintenance release" actually make 12.5 stable enough to move to and perhaps move to El Cap ( now 7 months old) ????????????

Enjoy the Journey
.... Kev...

Last edited by K Roche; 05-03-2016 at 06:39 AM.