View Single Post
Old 09-01-2017, 06:51 PM

Default Re: Please help with Air Instrument Expansion Pack upgrade to enable iLok

Oooops. Structure 2.0.7 is NOT working. Dang it!

I just tried to use Structure and turned out it was not updated. I never actually tried to use it until now. All the other instruments DO work and are licensed from the iLock and can move between PCs.

OK, I went through the update process again to go from Structure 2.0 to 2.0.7, and what happens is the 2.0.7 update installer fails and says error code 2732.

Then when it finishes, it says it failed with error code 0x80070643.

Does anyone know how to fix this? I actually need to use the sampler. And I actually like Structure a lot. It's a steep learning curve, but it is also very powerful.

Air Support told me to uninstall Structure and start from scratch. I did that to no avail. They then gave me new license codes, but that is no help since the installer itself fails before I have a chance to activate it.

I uninstalled Structure. Then I reinstalled from the big 2.0 installer, then I applied the 2.07 update, but that exits with the errors.

I am seeing the exact same failure and error codes on both of my PCs. One runs Windows 7 and the other Windows 10.

ASUS PRIME Z390-A / Intel i7 rackmount PC
Windows 10 home 64 bit
Pro-Tools 11.3.1
AIR Instrument Expansion Pack v2
WAVES Platinum plugin bundle
Tascam US-16x08 Interface
100% Analog real time monitoring 16x4
Yamaha 16 channel MG16XU Analog Monitor Mixer
Yamaha MX-88 / Novation XiO keyboards
Mackie 4-channel headphone amp
Adam A8X monitors
Blue / Shure, etc. microphones