View Single Post
Old 03-16-2006, 12:05 PM

Default Re: \"Special offer\" for Toolkit?

Quote:
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but according to Digi customer service (who I called earlier today - if you ever actually want info from Digi, just call them) the "Special Upgrade Deals" for previous PT7 purchasers has been called off - in other words, it ain't ever coming. Also of note (as being discussed on another thread), both Toolkits require you to own PT7 already, there was some verbage in one of the press releases that said the Toolkits contained upgrades to 7.1 from any previous version, but this is not the case.

Please don't shoot the messenger, I was as interested in the info as anyone else, and since Digi hasn't chimed in here about it I thought it was time to get the real scoop. Feel free to bitch away, I think it's deserved, but also remember that this is a User conference and most posts don't get read by anyone at Digi, so if you want them to know how you feel, calling or email is still the best way to get in touch with them.
That's terrible for the people that wanted the upgrade. I mean sure I'd like the Multi-Beat Detective and 48 tracks. But as of right now, I don't care for either.