View Single Post
Old 05-05-2003, 10:19 AM

Default Re: Ooppss! Another bug in 6.0.1 TDM!

You know...you are absolutely right!
Good luck with your trouble.
For some reason, I am not having the same with what looks like the same set-up. You probably do not have the same set in your studio plug-ins softsynths etc. as Digi did when they tested stuff. Things change all the time and that is where the problem lies. Just because it works with PT's approved, does not mean that all the bugs with compatibility are totally worked out. I have several macs including the Dual 1.25GB, 2GB ram. I am scoring a feature and etc..and most of the time things work fine.
I am sure there is something that Digi is not telling us. Be paitient and breath...Just use OS9..I hear that new drivers and updates are on the way very soon! ..maybe this week.

G
Composer/Sound Designer/Protools 2024.3 Ultimate, MTRXII-TB3, DADMAN MOM, Cisco SG350-10MP EthernetHUB, KLANG:quelle 4 Channel Dante™Headphone Amp, DVS,MADI, Mac Studio Ultra,128 RAM/4TB SSD, Ventura 13.6.6, DP 11.3.1, Logic Pro X 10.8.1 DOLBY ATMOS Facility/MPSE Motion Picture Sound Editors Avid Certified Professional ProTools/Dolby ATMOS