View Single Post
Old 03-08-2021, 12:23 PM

Default Re: What limitations should one expect with a box 3 in 2021?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darryl Ramm View Post
This posts like many of your others do not even make sense. If you trying to get back into Pro Tools after being out of it for decades you need to realize how lost and confused you are and stop with the opinions about stuff you are repeatedly wrong about. Ask questions, get help and then actually go do something instead of keeping reposting your misinformation and crap all over DUC.
Please stop trolling the thread, I posted a number of legacy questions and even shared information suggesting people can get a hold of older USB interfaces and use them in Catalina which in fact encourages and promotes PRO TOOL 12., this includes 3rd party interfaces., so please stop the Stasi stalking and condescending comments, your the very reason people left AVID for decades.

BTW, your wrong about me not working with pro tools in decades, to correct you (which I should not have to) I stopped working with END USER products (outside big room network products), products which are limited to crippled versions of what you are insinuating to be beginner products or beginner questions lol

So if anyone fell of the earth in the last decade its AVID who could be making 10 x the money they do now COMBINED with a pro tools on IOS or PADOS, if they listen to the END USERS instead of just us engineers in the bigger networks calling about recovering lost sessions., sure we dont have a budget there and happy to pay AVID for tech services on call...but the world is online AVID! wake up!

With that out of the way I think AVID can let go of the headaches and BS tied to crippled END USER CUNSUMER hardware bundles and instead finally move unto Pro Tools for IOS and padOS, believe it when I tell you that im wiling to pay for a subscription like that.

So here is an update on what I found out so far digging around here and other forums.....no need to be the Stasi police., I can confirm that the 64bit USB driver does indeed allow all legacy USB 1.1 and up interfaces (including 3rd party devices) to run in Catalina with Pro Tools 12., I see a future in Pro Tools 12 at home during lockdowns now lol

I asked about legacy bundles and what platforms they worked on, I found out many owners where rather stuck on older OS set ups, older machines in fact., so why not finally return to Pro Tools for everything?

Last edited by skystudios; 03-09-2021 at 12:26 PM. Reason: spelling gramer