View Single Post
Old 10-31-2016, 10:44 AM

Default Re: S6L feature request/ question

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanJ View Post
You can use both together, its easiest to use the Universe to Cue each mix, and from the surface spill an Aux once, by double tapping the Attention Key. This will STAY in spill, and you can use the universe to navigate the auxes.

Coming very soon.
Perfect
Quote:

Currently you can do this using knobs obviously, and you can do that WHILE in sends on faders on any given mix.
Doing it on faders kinda fits for me better

Quote:

So unless I'm reading this wrong, this sounds like sends on faders, or sends on faders plus spill. Both are achievable now.
Yep, i just can not do it the way I did try, possibly I am missing some knowledge here. For example from the universe view or from the output layer I was not able to do the solo+spill function
Quote:

This is fixed for now.
Great

Quote:

This has been discussed in another post, and it's something I would like to see, but only if delay compensation can be managed appropriately, as of right now, I haven't seen any other desk do this yet with proper delay compensation.
I did already find a way to do that in S6L (see my other post)

Quote:
Definitely a neat idea!
Thanks
Quote:

Already possible under CHANNEL.
Yeah, but would be nice also in the Channel strip mode.
I would for example really like to se on the 4 rotaries gain, Comp threshold, Gate threshold and PAN when I am quiting from select
Quote:

You would want touching the Inserts section to focus the External screen every time?
If I have the overview of a channel on the touchscreen module, i can see the insert slots, but cant click on them. I just did think, that this could be changed.
Anyhow, see the plugin details like you see the EQ curve on the touchscreen could be also an option, and so you wouldnt need to focus on the extrelan screen...
Quote:

How about just placing it on the MTS?
That would be even better

Thanks,

Tamas