View Single Post
Old 04-14-2021, 07:51 PM

Default Re: MTRX/DADMAN output to multiple Spkr Outputs simultaneously with same stereo sourc

2 ways I can think of:

1st option
Create a single speaker set (custom) with all your speakers. Then create a fold down matrix (custom) that sends L input to all the “left” speakers and “R” input to all “right speakers”. You can adjust the balance discrepancies between sets of speakers from the fold down level being sent to each. For your day-to-day, create “fold downs” for each set where input ONLY goes to one set.

Then you can flip between fold downs. Label fold downs accordingly.

2nd option
Create multiple monitors in ProMon. Your input sets and output sets already created are recallable as you build each monitor group. Each monitor acts independently so you can enable the same input on each and adjust levels out on each (but now each monitor goes to a different speaker set).
Mute/disengage non main monitor group when not in use.

I do a version of the 1st with my surround setup to send stereo to all (but all my speakers are already in a set)

I’d be interested in seeing your virtual MOM that’s midi based. Do you have that downloadable anywhere?