View Single Post
Old 08-30-2012, 05:37 AM

Default [SOLVED] FCB1010 Foot Controller (stock PROM) with Eleven Rack

Hi all,

This is my first post here as the brand new owner of an Eleven Rack and FCB1010.

I spent some time tonight setting up my FCB1010 and researching online. I ended up ordering a EurekaPROM, but wanted something that works in the interim. As it turns out, this works pretty darn well.

In my research I found a bunch of people were sharing their settings for aftermarket PROMS, but nothing for the stock PROM, so here goes....

To install these settings you will need to use FCB MIDI EDITOR

Connect your Eleven Rack to your FCB1010 with at theast the OUT on the Eleven Rack connected to the IN on the FCB 1010, then open the editor.

Click the MIDI button and select 'external' for your input and output devices.

Now click Read SysEX and point it to my sysex file included in the archive (extract it somewhere like your desktop).

Now put your pedal into SysEx receive mode (Hold down the "DOWN" button while turning the pedal on, wait for the LEDs to stop flashing, Pres up twice, then press 7) and Press "Transmit SysEx". Click OK and wait for it to flash. Now hold "DOWN" on your pedal until the countdown timer ands and you're done.

So what does it do?

Buttons 1-4 switch between the four presets for each bank.
UP and DOWN switch between banks.
5 - adjusts tap tempo
10 - toggles the Tuner on and off
6 - Toggles Wah on and off
7 - Toggles Distortion on and off
8 - Toggles Delay on and off
9 - Toggles Reverb on and off
EXP 1 - WAH
EXP 2 - VOLUME

Because the pedal still thinks switches 1-10 are presets, the LED indicators dont really reflect the patches and stomp box settings on the 11R. Other than that it's pretty much perfect though. If that bothers you, go ahead and order an aftermarket PROM.

DOWNLOAD

Happy playing!
CPU: Intel i7 3960X @ 5GHz all cores. (Water Cooled)
MB: ASUS Rampage IV Extreme
RAM: 32GB 1600MHz RAM
GPU: 2 x GTX 580 SLI @ 1GHz (Water Cooled)