View Single Post
Old 08-22-2010, 10:13 PM

Default Re: Mbox 3 mini.... on mucisians friend?

If you read it and the other site that said not available anymore it says it's a MINI. So it may just be another mini that lets you do a bit more, i dunno. I wonder if they will do away with the le line and make everything hd native instead? I wonder if they are firewire how that will fit into the 002 and 003 and existing mboxes and if you can just buy the software. I dunno but I've been holding onto my digi002 i never us anymore since I bought a lunhcbox and rosetta using logic. If it's something new i might sell the digi002 out for one i dunno. been thinking of selling the rosetta 200 and digi002 to go up to a lynx or rosetta 8 with a fw card and just saying the hell with it. I almost bought a lynx8 or rosetta 800 but bought the r200 to work with protools. spdif for 88.2/96khz as I've always used those and I do a lot of ITB with just two nice mic pres and conversion. i've been playing with this work around thing for too looong. I stoped using protools after this last upgrade and kind of regret not getting the 8 channel converter and selling the digi002