View Single Post
Old 05-06-2008, 06:14 PM

Default Transfuser and still no Leopard Support for Protools

Wow, I guess digidesign is not really concerned about Apple Leopard Customers. I place a post in this same channel over a month ago where I was told we should be seeing Leopard Support in weeks. I am very shocked that digi released another virtual instrument before they released an update for Leopard. It this how long time customer are treated. I am mean come on did we really need another virtual instrument. I bet you the product will go for $495 like all the other products. Come on guys take notes from Apple Logic Studio 8. Look at home many top knotch plugins and virtual instruments come included in a product that cost $495. I am not saying that digi should try and make money but why don't you guys first add more value to Protools LE and M-Powered like OMF, AAF, Support for Video, MP3 export option by default with any iLok to enable them and more than 32 tracks.

I don't understand why I have to pay $495 for increased track count, now $495 for an another VI and all the same stuff is included in other DAWs for free or for a great value. If I were part of digi customer relations team, I would really list to the customer.

John Eccles what happened the Leopard Release buddy, I guess the time was spent on Transfuser.

www.stratfordtownstudios.com
[email protected]