View Single Post
Old 08-23-2005, 07:26 PM
Administrator

Default Pro Tools TDM 6.9.3cs1 Update

The following Pro Tools TDM CS update is available from the Support->Downloads->Index of CS Fixes:
http://www.digidesign.com/download/cs/

Pro Tools TDM 6.9.3cs1 for HD Systems on Mac OS 10.4
Updates Pro Tools TDM 6.9.2 or 6.9.3 software to Pro Tools TDM 6.9.3cs1 for Mac OS 10.4

What's Fixed in Pro Tools TDM 6.9.3.cs1 for Mac OS 10.4?

Fixed: The Key Command Sequence for Fine-Tuning Automation Breakpoints Had Changed (Item # 65387)
• The "fine-tune breakpoint" Command key functionality has now been restored to the pre-Pro Tools 6.9 behavior. The key command for "Write Level Constrained to Next Breakpoint" (new to 6.9) has been changed from "Command-click" to "Option-Shift-click." The key command for "Write Level Constrained to Previous Breakpoint" remains "Command-Option-click."

Fixed: When Using Serial Timecode, Pro Tools Would Sometimes Lock with an Offset When Using a Tascam DA-98 (Item # 64636)
• The Tascam DA-98's servo lock bit behavior would cause Pro Tools to think the DA-98 was servo locked before it actually was. This would cause inconsistency when Pro Tools locked to serial timecode generated from a DA-98 or other devices with this same servo lock bit behavior.

Fixed: When In Remote Mode, and Controlled By An SSL Axiom, Pro Tools Would Have Difficulty Receiving a Punch-Out Command (Item # 64195)
• This behavior is specific to the SSL Axiom, and would result in the record state of Pro Tools being toggled until a "stop" command was issued by the SSL Axiom.

Fixed: With An Edit Pack Declared, Clicking On a Send in The GUI Could Cause Pro Tools to Unexpectedly Quit (Item # 66821)
• This could happen more frequently after declaring an Edit Pack in the Peripherals dialog.

Fixed: CoreAudio Did Not Function Properly With Many Third-Party Applications (Item #63500)
• QuickTime, Jam, Safari, iMovie and other applications were affected.

Fixed: A ProControl Fader Could Sometimes Lose Communication with Pro Tools while Writing Automation (Item #61458)
• While writing automation, a ProControl fader could lose communication with Pro Tools, resulting in no automation written for the time the lapse occurred.

Fixed: Legacy Peripherals Attached to a 192 I/O or a 96 I/O (with Firmware Version 4.3) Would Exhibit Incorrect Gain at Their Inputs (Item # 59048)
• If you have a 192 I/O or 96 I/O, and the interface firmware version is 4.3, you need to run the DigiTest firmware updater. If your 192 I/O or 96 I/O has firmware version 3.0, incorrect input gain on legacy peripherals will not occur, and you will not be able to update the firmware. This does not apply to the 96i, which does not have a legacy port.