View Single Post
Old 09-21-2009, 01:00 PM
Avid

Default Re: CPU Overload! Help!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by allen_gibberish View Post
could you use "please" when you ask questions? because isn't a DonM problem if you can't program a software compatible with the major computers and components on the market. is a your responsibility because people has payed good money, not defective.

Can you please look at the Help Us Help You thread and provide all the information requested about your system specifics so we can try to determine the cause of the errors?

Quote:
and, don't you think you should provide a specific hard drive in the pro tools box if it's needed to make work your software and isn't written over the pro tools 8 box? because people hasn't time to follow all your suggestion, people needs to use your software and not to be an acrobat to make it work.
You don't need a specific hard drive - you need a drive with a specific chipset (Oxford). The system requirements on the box are basic - and refer people to our website for more specific info, since trying to get it all on the box would be impossible. I'm talking to marketing to see what we can do about expanding the system requirement information that's on the box.

I'm sorry you feel you don't have time to follow our setup and configuration information. I'd like to help, but without knowing exactly what we're working with, it's difficult to make any recommendations.