View Single Post
Old 03-13-2002, 01:37 PM

Default THIS DISK CAN NOT be read by this computer... HELP!!

I have a Beige G3 233MHZ with 8.1 MAC OS and it happens that once I backup with toaster (either 3.5.2 or 4.1), the CD´R can not be read by the CD-ROM of the G3. Mounting the Glyph CDR then I become able to read it.

It is important to tell you that right at the end of long back-ups, close to the CD limit which is 700MB, I always have messages like HARDWARE ERROR, LEADIN/OUT not written, SENSE KEY ERROR. If the backups are small, like 80MB there is no problem.

Also, I have an older Seagate and I keep on loosing info on it, some audiofiles disappear or tracks lose their sync.

When I try to copy from a DIGIDRIVE 18K or from the internal MAC HD, error messages appear. Also, sometimes the message: do you want to initialize the Seagate?

Hope to hear from you soon my friends from Digi or someone else out there!! [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

http://www.facebook.com/alecio.costa

PT Ultimate Native 2023.3 - Mac Mini M1 16GB RAM - Mac Os Ventura 13.2 - 2 192 IO Digidesign Digital

PT HD2 Accel - 10.3.10 OS 10.6.8 - Mac Pro 2008 16GB RAM

Mastering Gear: Pendulum Audio, Crane Song, Avalon, Great River, Sebatron, Sonnox, Izotope, PSP, TC, Fab Filter.