View Single Post
Old 11-18-2021, 06:18 PM

Default Re: Pro Tools 2021 will not launch on Windows 10...AT ALL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darryl Ramm View Post
That M-Audio Air 192/14 interface comes with Pro Tools First. Are you using Pro Tools First or Pro Tools standard (or HD) with that interface? Just want to be clear.

"Absolutely nothing works"... what *exactly* does this mean? e.g. What do you see when you double click on the icon to launch Pro Tools? Do you see a splash screen? How far does that get? What exactly does it say on the splash screen

What happens when you hold down 'N', and keep it held down when Pro Tools starts up. Do you see a playback engine dialog appear? What playback engine option are you selecting?

What exact driver version are you using. Hopefully that's an ASIO driver for that interface?
When I say nothing works, I mean all of the different installation versions I mentioned in my post. But to clarify, the splash screen comes up but was initially stopping when I got to the Vari-Fi plugin. I moved that plug-in and Re-launched the app, splash screen came up and it stopped at the plugin before Veri-FI...I deleted the next plug-in and it would stop at which ever plugin came before the previous plugin I removed from the plug-in folder.
Ultimately I moved all of the plug-in and now the splash screen just closes mid way through the app launch.
I tried optimizations and cannot download PT First because the website to download showed the site is down for maintenance for the last 4 days.
The only reason I tried PT 10 is because that was the last version I purchased before going to the Perpetual License version.
At a complete loss because I can not get any version to launch beyond the splash screen.