Thread: Ozone 4
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2010, 01:07 PM

Default Re: Ozone 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOM@METRO View Post
I'm not sayin' this will replace the Grand Masters collection from Waves, but I have found it to be Fast and effective when you are ready to hand a rough mix to a client and you know it is about to be compared to mastered CDs. Unfortunately this happens all the time. So to pump things up a bit, I use this all of the time. Lots of presets, very fast and easy, but you can go deep if you know what you're doing, and the client is always impressed. And as I said it has gone to market with no ill effects. I would suggest that you go download the free demo and read the rather informative PDF they have on mastering in general.
Man... that Waves Grand Masters bundle is $2600.. <choke> It looks like a lot of the plugs from the Grand Masters bundle is in the Platinum Bundle. Minus the Waves Dorrough Meters, Waves Center, L3-16 Multimaximizer and L3 Multimaximizer.

Question:

Say I picked up a Plat Bundle and I wanted the missing plugs -- what would be the best way to go about it?

Windows 7 - Reaper 3 - Lynx Aurora 16 - RME HDSPe AES - DigiMax FS - Eureka - Axiom Pro - Yamaha HS80Ms + HS10W Sub