View Single Post
Old 10-07-2010, 05:17 AM

Default Re: Keyboard shortcut to move courser to end of selection?

My apologies, I did not have "Tab To Transient" turned on. If that is on then "L" and (') work the same as "Tab" moving the cursor to the next Transient. I would suggest making a Feature Request to have "L" and (') continue to operate normally when "Tab To Transient" is on so that you can easily move the cursor to the next boundary rather than the next Transient.

If you just want to move to the next region you can try these shortcuts:

Start + Tab selects the next region to the right of the cursor (note: in this case fades are considered regions too)

Start + Ctrl +Tab selects the next region to the left of the cursor (note: in this case fades are considered regions too)

Start + Shift + Tab selects from the cursor to the next region to the right of the cursor and holding down Shift + Start and repeatedly hitting Tab continues to add regions to the selection (note: in this case fades are considered regions too)

Start + Ctrl + Shift + Tab selects from the cursor to the next region to the left of the cursor and holding down Shift + Start + Ctrl and repeatedly hitting Tab continues to add regions to the selection (note: in this case fades are considered regions too)

Cheers,
SonoBus
Source-Connect: brucehayward
Options for Remote Direction