View Single Post
Old 10-23-2013, 01:11 PM

Default Re: Izotope Nectar 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatriotsBiker View Post
Hi, and thanks for the response.

I guess I'm the opposite of you in some respects in that I want to use the pitch correction plug and I want to use the Harmonizer more than the other components.

Perhaps I will change my view of the other components as I get deeper. Well, I did mess with the EQ a bit and did become fond of it in short order.

You said you didn't use the pitch correction. Have you used the Harmonizer and have an opinion of it?
Gotcha.. I did look at the pitch thing, but I use Melodyne for all of that stuff..
The Harmonizer is sort of interesting. May try it as a sound design tool more that an traditional harmonizer. I like to do the vocals for real when it comes to harmonies.
Composer/Sound Designer/Protools 2024.3 Ultimate, MTRXII-TB3, DADMAN MOM, Cisco SG350-10MP EthernetHUB, KLANG:quelle 4 Channel Dante™Headphone Amp, DVS,MADI, Mac Studio Ultra,128 RAM/4TB SSD, Ventura 13.6.6, DP 11.3.1, Logic Pro X 10.8.1 DOLBY ATMOS Facility/MPSE Motion Picture Sound Editors Avid Certified Professional ProTools/Dolby ATMOS