Thread: Waves mapping
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2022, 06:11 PM

Default Re: Waves mapping

3 or 4 replies from Waves from an inquiry at this same time, some having to do with this (seemingly EUCON) issue, some having to do with other mapping issues (perhaps on their side, TBD). The last one from them asked for patience while they work on it as it will take some time.

Now, I realize that I contacted them via their support channel, maybe they have a protocol to follow for each case (like FedEx says each package gets at least 5 scans), and I fully realize that this is the DUC and not a technical support forum. But we know AVID checked in pretty quick to get some background on the situation, then… nothing.

And we got no new EUCON in December - correct me if I’m wrong but I though from other AVID posts that there is an imminent release. I was hoping that maybe it would be addressed in that release, but with no release, who knows?

So again acknowledging that this isn’t the place to ask for an update, knowing the excellent Eddie and his colleagues come on here to be helpful - any updates for this broken functionality that has cropped up at some point through the updates of recent years, something that USED to work properly?