View Single Post
Old 12-29-2021, 11:14 AM

Default Re: Avid Control Connection Problems

Too late for you, but I run the Dock, iPad and Avid Control. I had some problems like yours initially, I had to make sure all of my computers were connecting to the same network and make sure that the computer and ipad had forgotten all other access points (otherwise they would search for others). For example, I have three different access points with a strong signal in my studio space. I had to manually make sure that the devices would forget them and not try to auto switch. You would think that assigning a static IP would prevent that, but it is possible that your networks were still mixed

After that, I never had any more problems. I did not assign static ip addresses. Just made sure that systems were not switching to other networks in the house.
Lenovo Legion 5 Laptop PC, Intel Hexa-Core i7-10750H, Nvidia GTX 1650Ti, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 512GB SSD, Windows 10 Enterprise (20H2), 1TB SSD external work drive, Focusrite Scarlett 18i20, Pro Tools 2022.9, Avid Control w/Apple iPad, Avid Dock Control Surface, Avid S1.