View Single Post
Old 06-13-2022, 07:48 AM

Default Re: Over 250 Xpand2 Patches FREE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robruce View Post
FYI a friendly warning...
Lost these, and when found again probably five years ago now, they downloaded ok along with a virus which then directed any
browsing to some weird URL trying to ransom the computer. No matter where the browser was pointed the same site came up.

The patches had been hung out as bait, which I snapped up, my mistake. First and only time (so far) a virus made it in.
Once I finally discovered Malwarebytes it purged the persistent redirect action.

So if you do find them be sure it's offered by a reputable host.
Thanks for posting!

Found the 20 @ Xpand!2 Preset Folders (30 Arp to 49 XiliVocoder) today!
Feels like the right thing to do is to send them to their inventor: DUC Moderator Crizdee/Chris,
so I sent Chris an email today. No reply so far.
You know it’ll be safe if you get these Presets via a new download link from Chris (the other links in this 2009 Thread no longer work)
Pro Tools Studio 2024.3 * SSL UC-1 * Digidesign Command 8 * TECH 21 SansAmp 2.0 * Xvive U3 2.4Ghz Wireless Microphone * Shure SM57 & Rode NT2-A * Fender 30 & Champ 12 valve amps * M-Audio Axiom Pro 49 * PreSonus Speakers & Monitor Station V2 * Lenovo W520 laptop Type 427637U (32 GB RAM) with extra-Ports Dock + SSDs: 2 @ Samsung T5 + 1 @ Samsung T7 * 3 Screens: 15.6” Laptop + 24” BENQ GL2450-B + Samsung 27” CT550 curved Monitor * best Wife!