View Single Post
Old 12-08-2006, 02:32 PM

Default PACE Interlok Error Question

I think I'm having a PACE interlok issue...

On startup of ProTools, during instances when ProTools appears to be checking the iLok for my Circle Surround Plugs and my Waves DAE, I get either a pop up asking me to buy/license my plug, If I try to relicence, I get a pop up that says:

----------------------
OPERATING SYSTEM ERROR
An I/O error Happened.
ID: eOS : -36 / : 329
----------------------

At this point, hitting ok merely brings up the same dialog box, endless loop style.

If I cancel the buy/license request when it first pops up, then ProTools continues on, but the same dialogue box from above pops up several more times (I assume as other iLok assets are checked) but it will clear away in those instances. Eventually ProTools finishes loading, but I haven't goofed with it at that point. I have been shutting down immediately and trying another approach.

The problem arose after a hard crash on completing a record. I have clean uninstalled and reinstalled 7.3 and gone backwards to 7.2 and done the same thing with no luck. I have trashed the PACE folder, and removed the offending plugs.

Any ideas? I figure I'll go home tonite since its late, and if no one posts up over the weekend, I'll be rebuilding a Mac come Monday. We've got some wiggle room in that an operator is on vacation, so I can move projects and not shut down anything during a rebuild.

But if its something easy, I'm all ears.

Thanks!

Mac 7.3 TDM/7.2 TDM (Tried both)
Dual 2.0 G5
2 Gig RAM
HD3 - Non Accel
Digi Expansion Chassis, 7 Slot
Mojo
SCSI
Pyro Firewire
Lots of various storage devices
Washington, DC 20036