View Single Post
Old 12-03-2021, 07:27 AM

Default Elastic Audio - Relative Pitch Shift of Multiple Clips with Different Pitches

Heyo,

Does anyone know if there's a way to select multiple clips that each have different elastic audio real-time pitch shift applied and then shift them all relative to their current 'pitch position?'

The scenario - I'm a television music editor. I've been working on a cue for a scene and to make the ending work nicely I've had to change a few things around, add some different stems, pitch this one up, that one down, etc... Anyway, I bring in a cue (set of stems) for the proceeding moment and that works well but the key isn't jiving with the previous cue. If I could pitch this new cue up or down I would, but just by nature of the instruments/sounds used it isn't responding well and its squirrelly after only 1 semitone shift. I need to shift the previous cue, but within that cue there are probably a dozen clips of varying pitch positions.

I've attached a screenshot of what I mean. When you have multiple clips in selection that have different elastic audio pitch positions, it'll have an * in the Pitch Shift field in Elastic Properties. There doesn't seem to be a way to move them all up or down in a relative position. If I try to drag it, or input a new pitch value it just resets them all to the new value.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen Shot 2021-12-03 at 10.25.30 AM.jpg (60.7 KB, 0 views)