View Single Post
Old 04-21-2000, 11:42 AM

Default Re: please help with sync

Hi!
I tried to get help before, but.....I try again and I hope Digidesign can come with a solution ! Because I have a MOTU interface Iīve been in contact with MOTU
but they say I can get more help from Digi..... OK:
I want to syncronize Atari-Notator who reads SMPTE (or any other SMPTE reader!!!) with Pro Tools LE (as Master!): The MOTU interface I own is "Micro
Expres"...which have its own software called MTP Express console. A lot of diff. presets ... The preset "MMC" works like this : it sends MTC to the box,
which send SMPTE out to any SMPTE reader!!...It even has itīs own "Transport", and when I press play ....yes!, my ext. sequenser start reading SMPTE and
everything is OK! So, what I need to do is to control the MTP Express console from Pro Tools. Easy (....) : just send MMC to the Micro express (printer port -
MMC ID 20) and.....I should se how those to software : PT LE and MTP Express console (Micro Express) are in sync....but....nothing happens.
I think I am doing something wrong in the OMS setup...but I donīt know what!!!!???? I have IAC Driver available , etc....I did everything I could but.....
Please help!!!!!!!!!!Somebody!!! Thanks/ P.