View Single Post
Old 12-01-2021, 07:59 AM

Default Re: Is anyone having issues with 2021.10 and an HDX card in expansion chassis?

I assume you did this but I'll suggest it anyway. Did you uninstall your HD driver and reinstall 2021.10 HD driver?
Power down your pu, disconnect your expansion chassis restart your cpu and PT, quit PT and power down your system and reconnect your expansion chassis and restart your cpu and check if your cpu sees it now?
Re-seat your HDX card in the expansion chassis? If your expansion is of the PCIe connection type, try a different PCIe slot on your mobo or re-seat the PCIe card. My HDX card wouldn't work in the 3rd slot on my mobo.
I'm suggesting cause anything is a possible cause for your issues in the PC environment (lord knows I've had my issues over the years).
Also did you install some new hardware recently. If so remove it and see if that solves the problem. When I installed a second UAD2 card in slot 4 of my mobo it causes issues with HDX and how PT operates from time to time. Once removed PT operated better then ever in Windows10 for me.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Gigabyte Z490 Vision D - BIOS F21b
Intel Core I9 10850K Windows11 / macOS 12.7.4 Hackintosh / 32GB of Rams
Avid Carbon/HDX 2024.3 Ultimate - 8x8x8 HD I/O - PT Dock - PT Control - Artist Mix (1)
Universal Audio Apollo Twin|X - UAD2 Pci-E and Satellite USB Octo v.11.0.1 - SOLO 610 - Twin-finity
Bricasti M7 (2)
Lexicon PCM96
Neumann KH805 - KH310
Yamaha NS-10M
Avantone Mixcubes
Grace Design M905
Etc, etc, etc.