View Single Post
Old 05-23-2004, 10:35 PM

Default Re: Help-Amplitube automation

alright it took me awhile to get the hang of this. first you have the recording of the track that you want to ad the automation to. in your cases the wah. you go into the amplitube effect window and click auto. a new box opens withing protools. with a list of names like gain, overdrive,post eq,reverb, stuff like that you click on the desired item to automate. and click add. for wah add all the items that are changed. in amplitube make sure the wah is on manual or just ON i think. before playback of the track under the track name, there is a box that by default says READ. click on this and a drop down menu will apear. click WRITE. ( which i think is the lowest one. i'm doin this off memory) play back the track and change the parameters durning playback. playback again to hear and see the wah change. if you click on the far left side of the screen in pro tools right below the track name on waveforms and change it to plugin - then wah you will see the lines with in the track. change these to fine tune the sound perfectly.

hope that helps you all. if u guys need any help or i didn't explain something email me at [email protected] and i'll help you out.

...!