View Single Post
Old 10-18-2006, 03:27 PM

Default Help! MIDI acting up, synth programs sound weird..

Hi everyone

ok, this is the story, I've been doing MIDI recordings with no problems(drum beats only), but now, I saw myself in the following situation; I created an Instrument track, did all the right setup for MIDI and the AUX, I got midi signal, everything is fine, but I play the program from my triton LE and what?? the program sound totally different from what it really sounds like, now that's not only happening to that specific program but to all of them, if that wasn't enough of a surprise,the Arp is not working either?? what's going on?? I never had this problem before recording midi from my triton drum kits, but now that Im doing programs this happened? there's nothing wrong with my triton, If I play a program via the audio outs they sound perfect, the problem is when Im recording this programs via midi?? I know I can always just record via the audio outs of my synth but I want to do it via MIDI, why are the programs sounding different and why the arp won't work? the same thing happened when I did it with a midi track(not instrument track). Does anyone know what im talking about and why is this happening????