View Single Post
Old 09-01-2021, 01:49 PM

Default I Need Help With My Mbox and MXL 990 MIC

I'm having 3 issues and I can not find a fix for any of them.

So I plugged in my MXL 990 into my m box downloaded the drivers for windows 10, and for a few minutes, I could hear the output when I would hit playback in my windows ten sound settings. After opening my Mbox control panel I can no longer hear any output from windows but I can see there is sound in the M box control panel so I don't know where the sound is going and how to redirect its output.

Now for the bigger issue, I have one wire plugged into my M box Mic line Input 01. Now even when mono is selected on the Mbox and on the Mbox control panel. it will not play mono no matter what I do, no matter what option is selected the mic will only play out of the left ear I can not get it to play mono no matter what fixes I have tried so far. Please help If there are any solutions please post a pictures of where to click as I look at older threads I am unable to see a lot of options that people are talking about.

EI this thread where I have no 'OUTPUT SETUP' after clicking setup its just strait up not there on the program
https://duc.avid.com/showthread.php?t=303395