View Single Post
Old 09-08-2022, 05:53 PM

Default Re: Interfaces considered a "step up" from the Avid I|O?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darryl Ramm View Post
I have some concerns with Lynx products and support after hearing about experiences of folks. Others praise their support staff. Wish I could find a thread I was thinking about that had folks commenting about their concerns/past issues. BScout did you post stuff about that at one time?
Lynx makes good stuff (and reliable though they run very warm.) However, the Aurora(n) series leaves much to be desired for the DA/AD. They're just not up there with the Symphony Mk2 cards or MTRX units or Merging.
Which is strange because they do have the Hilo. I'd say the HD I/O converters are better than Aurora(n).

My one sh*t-list company is Antelope. Never to be on any buy list. Terrible support, terrible management software of their hardware, terrible reliability. Their interest is only to sell you more things.