View Single Post
Old 03-24-2023, 08:34 PM

Default Re: Pro Tool Upgrade 2023.3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Jenssen View Post
Oh, it's been fantastic. I had used the SSL native plugins for a time, and knew it was some of the greatest stuff I'd heard, so I jumped on the UC1 the day it came out. I was actually using a Command8 at the time.

Combining it with C8 or Artist mix has never been any problem. Their interaction is very simple:
I have channelstrip plugins on all tracks, and bus compressor on a couple, and I click on 'Insert' on AM and 'Sel' on the track I want to show up on UC1 - the plugin for that track is focused in PT and therefore also on the UC1.

https://duc.avid.com/attachment.php?...5&d=1679418856
Ben, that's a really cool setup. Regarding AM.. Prior to installing the todays PT update I deleted pref's then installed new Silicon PT build and could get my Artist Mix to be seen (same with Avid Control) but running a session nothing would populate on Artist Mix or Avid Control. BUT, after two hours of hard work (usually I always get many things working) I restored my prior pref's and now my Artist Mix and iPad Avid Control work like a dream. Who knows. Maybe I'm out to lunch but if anyone experiences anything similar?

Peace

lb