Thread: Fs hd1 (uk)
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 03:39 AM

Default Re: Fs hd1 (uk)

No probs at all Idris. Many thanks for the reply.

Your price might be on the expensive side, at least the way things are currently.

I've been closely monitoring what's happening on eBay and this week two Accel Core PCIe cards went down for £410 and £490 respectively.

I am not 100% certain but if I remember correctly, the 96ios were not that popular in the 2nd hand market, and have been always fluctuating somewhere around the £500 mark (I think it's the 96Khz cap that is bringing them down).

At any rate, I don't think I could offer more than £800 at the moment and I even think that I might have to split the payments (£400 now and £400 in exactly 30 days).

My sincere apologies, I don't mean to barter at all! I am just out in the market for a bit of a bargain, and what I'm actually after is just a HD Accel PCIe (not a core card in particular but I do need to get to HD3 asap). But I am thinking of slowly putting a 5.1 system in my home setup so the 96io could do the trick.

Do let me know though if this offer is remotely interesting. I'm based in London.

Antonis Tsoukatos

Mob: 07817832489
www.antonis-t.com