View Single Post
Old 06-30-2007, 08:44 PM

Default Strike Midi Export problem

I just upgraded to a Digi003 Factory; I had previously been using an 002 on my G5 PowerMac. I've been using Strike for quite a while with no problems, but the first time I tried to use it in a session since I upgraded, I found this strange problem... I start recording a performance while the song is playing, and when it's done I stop the transport and drag the Export Midi button into the session. I get the usual dialog, and click yes, and it creates the midi tracks... but the tracks are only about half as long as the song, as though part of the performance was lost on export. Strangely enough, the midi tracks end with the outro pattern I used in the performance, so the loss is apparently in the middle of the performance, not just cutting off the end.

Anybody have any idea what the problem could be? I upgraded to the latest version of Strike to see if that would help, but no luck...

Thanks.

PS: I've also had other problems since the upgrade, including occasional loss of mouse and keyboard functionality which only seems to be solvable by quitting Pro Tools and restarting...