View Single Post
Old 06-06-2011, 03:29 AM

Default Re: help installing PT 9 crossgrade -ilokked out

Step ONE

First, make sure you have an iLok account. You will need to know your iLok user name for the next step

Log into your Avid account. Click on the Activate and download your product link.

You will be taken to a page where you will enter the Activation Code that was on the card in the box. You will then be asked to enter the Serial Number from your Avid/Digidesign interface along with your iLok user name. You'll then get a message informing you that your iLok license is ready to be downloaded.

Plug in your iLok and go to www.ilok.com and you will be able to download the license to your iLok...
Note that all opinions, observations, whatever, in this post are mine, unless I'm being mean or am wrong, in which case it's somebody else's fault. I do not work for Avid (their loss)...my only relationship with Avid is that of a customer (when I'm not too poor to buy stuff, like now)...and that hot administrative assistant...that's more of a "thing" than a "relationship" (that should keep them guessing for a while...)

Just rockin'...what more is there?

Bill in Pittsburgh