View Single Post
Old 10-07-2010, 09:02 PM

Default midi notes not playing back properly

I am using a digi002r 10.6.4 and le 8.04. I am running my setup on a macbook pro

First off i am using protools 8.04 and snow leopard 10.6.4. I have trashed all preferences and database files relaunched protools and still no luck.

The problem is as followed. I set up my instrument track load structure and record, at this point everything is all good. When i go to play back what i have done it does not playback what i recorded. It appears that protools is not reading back the midi properly. In the edit window it shows clearly all the long drawn out sustained notes but plays them back staccato. I thought maybe it was structure so i loaded a different vi and same problem.

I looked at everything i can think of. I have never had this problem before and this is the first time I have used midi in 8.04 since i upgraded from 8.01.
In 8.01 and 10.5.8 I never had this problem. Has anyone had the same problem or is this another issue with 8.04 like the infamous solo problem that i keep getting and have yet to see a fix.