View Single Post
Old 07-31-2005, 08:29 PM

Default Dual Monitors PTLE 6.7

I have 2 new monitors set up for dual view. They work great in protools LE with one exception. I can't drag the mix window or the edit window (separate is what I am trying to do) to the other monitor.

The plugs show up and can be moved from one to the other and some other things. I can also shrink the main PT window and drag the entire application from one monitor to the other. What I CAN"T do and thought it would be cool is separate the mix window on one and the edit window on the other. (See my graphics configuration below) I am using the geforce fx5200 running 2 VGA monitors (One out of the VGA and the other using a DVI to VGA adaptor).

Please let me know what is going on or if I am SOL.

Thanks guys.

For all complaints click here

DAW
-
Digi003 PC-Sweetwater CS dual 3.0/Asus 975X Chipset/CPU dual 3.0GHz/800MHz FSB/RAM 4GB/Radeonx300se/4 internal glyph sata drives/ 3 external glyph backup drives/Acronis True Image OUTBOARD-UA LA-610, ADL-600, Digimax lt, Eureka x 2, Central Station, Hearback x 8, JBL LSR, Monster Power Software-PTLE 8.0, Sound Forge, CD Architect Plugins- Too many and too much money spent