View Single Post
Old 06-14-2010, 10:46 AM
Avid

Default Re: Pro Tools LE 8.0.3 Not Responding!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamJayTech View Post
Hello, first off I would like to say I have searched the site and have done some of the steps from the general trouble shooting. I have pro tools 8.0.3 with Mbox 2, it is loaded onto a macbook pro with 4G ram and 500G hard drive and its intel i7 with snow leopard 10.6.3. Pro tools will not respond. I have installed and uninstalled several times and it will load once then will not load again. It will also freeze during loading process on Xpand! plug-in and I will have to force quite. I have done everything I can think of and I would love it if someone could please help me out with this. Thanks
You should use the USB port closest to the FireWire 800 port on the left hand side.

Have you tried toggling Bluetooth on and off, or disconnecting ethernet when launching Pro Tools? What happens if you remove all plug-ins from your plug-ins folder, trash preferences, restart and try to launch it again?

Can you zip up your Log Files folder (from inside your Pro Tools folder) and email it to me at : vi [at] digidesign [dot] com?