View Single Post
Old 01-26-2016, 02:51 PM

Default New PT 12 System Build what interfaces $1200 and below need 10 channels minimum?

I have been using PT LE with my 001 for years, but I can't take it anymore. So finally biting the bullet and going with a complete new system. I recently sold my Presonus 24.4.2 Gen1 and picked up the QU24 from A&H. Great board, love it, and have been using StudioOne v.2 for my mixing needs but the newer features in PT12 have convinced me that it's time.

So I going to build a new dedicated PT12 rig and want to get a new interface that will stay in my personal studio all the time. I don't want to repatch and connect the QU24 every time I have a gig, so I am looking for something like a minimum 8 channel interface so I can lay Drum tracks in house.

Any recommendations as to what interfaces I should be looking at? Avid or 3rd party, and is there a system spec thread like there use to be (like the DaveC spec thread from #$% years ago) Open to recommendations, and looking forward to getting back into the forums again.

Thanks

Jon

Last edited by Yohan; 02-23-2016 at 09:31 PM.