View Single Post
Old 07-02-2022, 09:48 PM

Default Re: A Happy Thank You for the 2022.6 MIDI fixes

Yes! Importing the test stem into another DAW (Studio One) then quantizing and re-saving the file refreshed the MIDI clip/note data.

I've now successfully imported all the sessions MIDI stems and all are aligned and ready for final arrangements I've been eager to do.

Cut & Insert function working as desired and I'm finally able to arrange each song version without tedium.
I'm still playing it safe by not changing or fine tuning section tempos until after all cuts/inserts are finished.

At least now I know how to give problematic MIDI clips created by the previous MIDI engine a fresh start in 2022.6!

Feels really good being able to make changes to the arrangement on the fly and go forward with the musical vision.
I'm so used to manually re-aligning that I'm flying through my workflow. Enjoying the making of the music!!!

Pro Tools Studio 2022.7|Windows 10 22H2|Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 (2nd Gen)|Dell Inspiron 3650|Intel i5 6th gen|16GB RAM|Samsung T5 SSD's|Hitachi|Touro HDD

Toontrack EZdrummer 3|Steven Slate Drums 5.5 + Blackbird Studio EX|Spectrasonics Trilian|Native Instruments Guitar Rig 6

Waves|SSL Native|Fabfilter|Softube|Soundtoys|Nomad Factory

Last edited by take77; 07-08-2022 at 05:40 PM.