View Single Post
Old 02-01-2021, 11:35 PM

Default Avid Control & Eucontrol wishlist

Hi!

I’ve recently got a S1 and a Dock with tablets. I really love the system! It’s truly great to have so many neat Eucon features trickled down from the S6 (layouts, spill...), the S1 tablet makes a great meter bridge. I’m seriously considering buying a second S1. Thanks Eddie and team for your work!

Now here are a few requests for an even better experience.

- Avid Control : double tap to bank surfaces. I’d like to be able to bank the surface(s) from the app on the Dock without having the "auto bank to selected track" pref active. The behaviour when this pref is enabled drives me mad, I don’t want my surface to bank on every single mouse click in my timeline. But there are times where I want to quickly bank to tracks and I think I’d be neat to do so by double tapping the tile of the 1st track to be banked. Same thing as the "scroll into view" function but without holding the key modifiers. I know double tapping is for renaming tracks at the moment but I’m sur a pref could handle that

- Bank surfaces from Avid Control in meter mode / hybrid mode. As soon as my S1 and it’s tablet we’re setup I found myself swiping the tablet touch screen to bank the surface. Currently swiping seems to nudge the surface. I’d love to bank the whole surface(s) with one swipe and perhaps nudge with 2 fingers?

- Waveforms in meter mode? Lastly it would be awesome to have s6 style scrolling waveforms on the meters on the tablet! I’m almost sure there are no chance to see this feature trickle down but I’m asking anyway... For Ultimate users perhaps?

Thanks for listening :)

Cheers!