View Single Post
Old 12-19-2021, 11:49 AM

Default Re: Bought 1 year subscription - does not renew my subscription

BRAVO. Way to go to get help from a user forum.

A subscription is... wait for it... a subscription, something that works for a fixed time and then goes away. It's not a renwal/update of a perpetual license.

You must have missed where to file a support case for Avid store help, ... here you go: https://www.avid.com/learn-and-suppo...-music-support If you get a case number post here and it may help Avid staff who follow up. You should probably focus your request for the store to simply refunding the purchase mistake you made.

And if you made a mistake and purchased the wrong product at Sweetwater why are you complaining about it here? Go complain to Sweetwater about how they describe stuff and ask for a refund from them. And if you really are lost and don't have a clue what you're doing, pick up the phone and talk with a live sales rep at Sweetwater (or if me I'd prefer Vintage King), and if they ever mess up I expect them to help resolve problems ASAP.

I suspect you might have purchased the correct product, or at least a more correct product, from Sweetwater so go call a live sales rep there about why it's not working, maybe your have a way out of date version of Pro Tools that does no qualify, or maybe it' an NFR version, or education version (I have no idea what the education upgrade options are) or something else weird.

And you decide to whine about your own mistakes instead of just stating clearly exactly what version of Pro Tools you have now and exact what product name/SKUs/link to web page you have purchased and asking for help so... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited by Darryl Ramm; 12-19-2021 at 12:08 PM.