View Single Post
Old 07-31-2022, 05:27 PM

Default Re: Can't Hear Hardware insert- Please Help! IO Pics and Video inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by easyrider View Post
I defaulted all the IO
The screenshots you showed did not show a default state I/O.

Quote:
I have setup an insert in Studio one and Cubase 12 without issue.
So what? I don't care. You are not getting it to work in Pro Tools, which is why I was trying to step you through the common issues for problems with Pro Tools hardware inserts. For a start which part of Pro Tools I/O matching requirements are stricter than other DAWS here do you not understand. You've been told this three times now.

There is no rocket science here but you do need to do this properly. Very well described in the Pro Tools Reference Guide.

Almost all problems come down to not using correctly matched I/O pairs or having low latency monitoring enabled.

I might guess you have matching IO pairs from looking at an IO screen shor but I don't know what exactly you have connected So I've asked you what exact I/O you have connected to exactly what. You blew that off with the flippant answer as shown in the IO...

I asked you if low latency monitoring is enabled/told you to disable it. You did not answer about that.

This all would likely have been answered in one go around if you would have just clearly answered the questions I asked. Based on you not doing that I'm going to leave you to work this out yourself.