View Single Post
Old 06-20-2020, 02:25 PM

Default Re: Mac updated to Catalina, now PT won't open. Need help and answers to a few questi

Quote:
Originally Posted by JFreak View Post
Yes you can subscribe monthly, but the price is higher for monthly commitment than if you commit to annual subscription (paid monthly).
One of the options I have that doesn't seem to take away my perpetual license is "$79.99 1-Year Subscription, Paid Monthly"

For this option, does this mean I can pay $80 today and another $80 after a month then not pay for the months I don't need to use PT, then continue paying when I need to use it again? Or because it's a 1 year subscription, does this mean I will have to pay every month regardless??
Avid Artist Transport | Genelec 8351b Monitors | Genelec 7360A Subwoofer x2 | Slate Digital VMS Virtual Microphone